Im nothing but impossible .

As a human, when there is something, i keep telling myself that it is only God's work and the best come out will be mine someday. So i just have to be patient and follow the steps in front. Ahh crap! Its just a denial to keep myself at ease because it's never comes straight from heart. Mulut cakap lain, hati cakap lain. Im already far from path. But hey it is the only way that i have in order to make me peace. I hate to live with a rotten mind. Like seriously, who does right ? I can't do anything best than lying. Not to you but myself. So yeah, im a big big liar for an anatomy named Ninaa. So what ? I aint bother anyone, did I ? Plus, i wont ask if there is nothing fishy. Im a woman and i got instinct that sometimes useful. Crystal clear ? Thank you.


This is crap. Gotcha ! Hahaa. Thank you for reading .

4 comments:

Aku Apex said...

mengong

Hanggokan said...

demmit...u got me!
kedish!

Pekerja Kontrak said...

................

Ninaa. said...

Apex : Gotcha ! Heheh.

Did : Dush dush !

Pekerja kontrak : .......